snsnj

1. I facebook.
2. I tweet.
3. Atelophobia- Fear of imperfection.




Credits:
Designer. Basecode. Navi code. Icons. Post's image border.

_tragical&woow]





Ywad a day today is

haha!! ahh.. 2day is so TRAGICAL!! & fascinating lah
yah dun wan tok abt it.. (:
ermmmmm, dhe training was okae lah..
tml must reach skool ad 6.30 taws!! die!!
kk, im super xcited abt tml!! olalah..
e speech day ting not so lah.. but wads gona hpn lps tu..
ouh i lyk!! thx 2 ALISON lah!! ALISON I LOVE YOU!!

kk, di dint cum skool 2dy.. so bored lah! no one entertain me..
ouh guess wad im 1of dhe lucky few wich gps are in e booklet V1.
its an honour lah!! haha. hello! my gp representing my class okae!
ermmm, yah im overall 2day is not bad ah.. gt tricked by 1C!! notie ah u ppl.. esp EVELYNE!!
& eugene!! alamak!! u too ash.. ltr monday u kene fm me one.. hah..


Friday, April 20 @ 8:14:00 pm