snsnj

1. I facebook.
2. I tweet.
3. Atelophobia- Fear of imperfection.




Credits:
Designer. Basecode. Navi code. Icons. Post's image border.

_sticky situation]





Y yes, in a mess!!

okae my life is now in a mess!!
dis is my schedule 4 june.. & its overlapping!!

29 May: Prefects Course
5 June: National Day parade ting
6-8 June: SCC Camp, so far ok
18 June: Civil Defence Course
18 June: Prefects Ting(very very very important)
19-22 June: CSSP camp
21 June: SANA course!

see!! dhe CSSP camp i already confirm gg.
so SANA gone! need work xtra hard 2 gt a badge
CDC course & prefects ting, on dhe same day.
now i dunoe which 1 2 go. farhanah is also facing dhe same prob! omg! dead!
if i dun go 2 NP ting. wah.. die!!

& den just nw gt back maths paper! wah.. okae lah my marks, ermm. ABG OWES MY $20!!
& MY MLY PAPER SUX!! CANT BELIEVE I ACT GT DAT..
uhhh!! no mood post anymore!


Monday, May 14 @ 5:50:00 pm