ouh cool.i kno so many H & A.n dun wry, this
H is sm1 hawter
H in sch! ahh.
at lst his eyes are nice. attractive u kno. hehs.
i seriously dk wad to tke larr. think think think.!
pe. gerek!
NO! i dun wna give isa 2 u aldy.-by lyana.mlayu, best. dpt marks alek. okae larr.
H gt same marks as me.
gawd. this H is shorter.history. she came 35 mins late oke. S so loved it larr.
music, dgr lagu by this classical guy. S was so............
i learnt italian 2dy; e mi manci tu(:
figure wad it means orytes.
when going hm, me n V talked abt
H n
I. kewl sia.
I cant act! H tried to whisper smthg into
I ears, but obviously,
I dun understand.
me n V was laughing e whole time larrr.
wished
H-b'dae, tml.
H replied me back. hi KG. okaye wth is KG??!!
sms-ed him e whole time. sheesh.
H damn gerek larr. oke! he gt alot of different blood. cool sakk.
ouh. 2 of them same as me! :Dno wonder so hawt. -.- i dint just say dat! well his eyes are nice.he ask-ed me this shocking question. hmmm made me blush! LOL.
oke, sara& family are so gerek 2 hang out wf. they are so random n so gerek lahh.i use alot of colours 2day(: yeah!
Tuesday, September 18 @ 9:13:00 pm