snsnj

1. I facebook.
2. I tweet.
3. Atelophobia- Fear of imperfection.




Credits:
Designer. Basecode. Navi code. Icons. Post's image border.

leaving spore.





siam kitchen is nice[:
its been months since i last ate there. since las yr i guess.
finally ate there. gawdd. & nw im sooo full(:
giant. shop 4 stuff. I GOT MY PUSH-POP :D im happy now.
bought 5 ahh. i knw its alot. & nooo! i aint that greedy. not all 5 are 4 me okk.[:

anderson ice-cream is oso de-li-cious. esp mocha almond fugde. gahh!
oh yahh toking abt ice-cream, i hvnt eat e ice-cream he blanje-ed me. must eat soon.

i'll update tmr morn b4 i zom 2 e airport. ):
not slpeeing tnyte. spending last moments b4 i fly off wf dear baby.[:

sigh. syir & shah sending us off. woots! cnt wait to see dem. & i cnt bare to leave spore.):


Saturday, November 3 @ 9:37:00 pm