IM BACK[:
camping was okaye i guess. alot of stuff happen. OMG! how could they! wdvr lahh. its over anyways. a bigger situation happen. super duper scary. now, im scared to go home late at night. hmph!
okk, i had to blog about this. met this abg, 29yrs old. super like cheena n abg amie. ok soo, he's 29. at e door, he came to me and kak i n said this. & HIS NAME IS RADIN(: he's super nice!
Abg R: boleh abg radin mandi?
Me: umm, huh? mandi lahh.Kak I:*looking ard, wondering wth happening*Abg R: ehh, she's cute seyy.Me: ohh? hahah. ty ty*smile*Kak I: .....Abg R: how old is she? *pointing to me*
Kak I: 14
Abg R: alamakk, too young ahh.
OMG?! he's 29. hahhs. & Kak I like him. ;P && he has a gf i think. saw e pic in his fone. awww.
ok dahh. the budak budak thinks i got 3 boyfriend. OMG. so many? saye setie pade satu! :D
overall? no comeents. i shall keep my mouth shut :D
TAG REPLIES.
Nuriati; hahahs. me not sombonngg. u oso da lame tak tag ehh.
Chun Ping; awwww. so sweeet(:
Fatin; tahu tak pe.
Lyly; ahahs. thx(:
Natalie; guess this skin is common then :D obviously. me n shahirah was super hyper. hehehs. okk im BHB-ing. will link u(:
Friday, November 30 @ 7:52:00 pm