as promised, her's my night post.
tick tok tick tok.
2007, what a year. it’s a hell of a fun year for me. It’s a changing year for me especially these few months.
Well, I made new friends. That’s for sure. A lot of new friends. I began to drift apart from people n became closer to other peers.
The year was fun. Im missing 2007 aldy. I shant talk much abt what ive learnt all.
I just hope to become a better person next year.
amin.I decided to do a dedication.
look out for ur name. if its there :D
BDP people;
Dylan, Joel, Des, Jolene, Pat, Mae, Sara.You guys change the mood of my life totally. The days I spent with you will be always at the back of my head. From gossiping about f-square to enjoying each other’s company. Well, its sad now. Cos, vian, shah, lyly, syir n myself, will not be in the same class as u guys. Anw, thx for the memories. I’ll be missing the days we make a lot of noise at the back of the class and the times when we play in between lessons:)
Joshua!U horny person! Another year passed with you. Another year ahead with you. Well, looks like 4yrs tgthr huh? U better be as lively as this yr next yr. If not I’ll chop u to pieces.
Ehh. No, im not tat mean.
Lyly.U had up n downs in ur sec2 life. Ure a big girl now kan? All e more I knw u can think for ureself n knw wads the best for u.
Well, I had fun with u. the times in cssp camp. That was hell of fun. Lyana.
Na ape? Nadhirah. Ra ape? Raden. Den ape? Dengdeng. Alakadeng deng deng deng. :D anw, stay strong k girl? Some other guy will come along. Mr Q,R,S. hehe. Oh oh! Hope u’ll get ur rank cepat cepat.:D
Syir.Hmm. Alu syirene? Ok. Clas n np tgthr was fun. Remember the days we blaja like mad for the corporal test? Well, it kinda paid off. Xcept for the fact that the campcraft practical tak kluar! Hmph.
Errr, yes, u’ve got setbacks. But no worries. We’re here for u. just looking forward to spend 1 more year with u in np. Ok fine 2 more. Omg. 3mths to POP.
Medic medic! Ehh no. I medic u asst.(:
Vivian.thx for the help. Thx for
ALL the help. N I mean
aaaall.Like the time wen I was afraid of my choices n whatsoever crap. Yahh.
Thx for helping me see him. u‘ve been a really great help. Like the cheena trip. U took care of me like what. Remember in the aircraft
(u used that word! LOL) I really had tons of fun with u. we went PGA, CSSP, china trip. Yah dats all I guess. Its really fun with u around.
Will be looking forward to the 2 following year. u better listen to
aaaallll my crap about Hamdan k? :D although I knw u dont wna hear it. Or maybe u’re tired of it aldy.
Sorry abt not giving u anything. but, this is my gift to u. to tell the world how much u mean to me.
you make my world go round.Anw,
Ily girl.
Shahirah.Mrs CR. khairah. Err, wad else? Hehe.
U bullied me last year. n look at what we are now.
Must say, the days with u were memorable. Do tolerate me once more. Ok fine myb twice more. Thx for teaching me the stuff that I don’t understand. N u were ahead of me.
Thx for ur listening ear. It was really helpful when I just need someone to let of my anger to. But sometimes u’ll add in smthg lahh.
Ohh yes, my angel of music. U still haf yet to take ur solo from me. Cepat cepat. Nanti I terdelete how??
Sorry abt not giving u anything tho u said i gave u smth(om shanti om). but, this is my hadiah to u. tell the world how much u mean to me.
where will i be w/o u around, shah? thx for all the advices u've given me.Well, what I wna express to u, I cant express it by words. Its too deep for me to tell it to u. but u shud knw that
Ily(: n
im always here 4 u. regardless nw I haf a bf. K?
Mr YCP.Im gna miss u. im gna miss u suan-ing Vivian. Gagaga! Im gna miss u making fun of people.
Boy, im gna miss not being in the same class as u. u’re too smart for me lahh!
Thx for all ure help in sci,maths n geog. Ok fine all.
Thx for the listeining ear. Thx for the shoulder to cry on. Not literally but yah.
U’d better don’t drift awy k? hehe. I’m gna miss the hi-5. u’re not gna be in the same class as us nxt yr. Soo, I’ll see less of u. ehh no! there’s geog. K fine. Only geog! U teach me ahh?
If u got time. Since ure super busy with 8 subs. N prefect n stuff. so yahh.
super super sry 4 not giving u anything. but, this is my present to u. my token of appreciation.
to tell the world how much u mean to me.
you are valuble yet priceless .Shiet u! im missing u aldy. Hmph! Btw, like the girls,
ilyt(:
Dearest boyf,LB,knight,prince, Hamdan.We weren’t togthr for lng but, moments with u were memorable. Everyday, a new chapter begins. Wen I was down, u were there to hear me when shah, vian, n cp wernt here.i really appreciate it.
Like shah, words to u, aren’t able to express. But, u knw how we do it huh?
(don’t think sick people, we’ve got our own way)well, lets both just hope tt our friends don’t think tt we’re drifting awy from them. U knw wad ‘he’ said.
If you ever leave me one day, please tell me beforehand. So that I can leave earlier, I can't stand the pain of losing you.ksa:)Therefore in conclusion!
There's many love in my life. I love my parents, i love my brother, I love my friends and I love my boyf.
With love,
Nadhirah.
Hope 2008 & 3B is gna be fun. Not hoping much for fun in 3B but hoping 2008 will be a blast like 2007.
Missing times wf BDP, 2A
(when we’re all against mr wee) sec2 malay exp class.
:]
- 973 words long
time now, 12.13. welcome 31 december.
24h more till new year comes.
Sunday, December 30 @ 11:56:00 pm