snsnj

1. I facebook.
2. I tweet.
3. Atelophobia- Fear of imperfection.




Credits:
Designer. Basecode. Navi code. Icons. Post's image border.







masyitah:)

tag replies;

mai: hello der (:
hey there:)

Haikal: heyhey.. sry 1 day lambat eh.. just gt to use comp:p oh well... u couple spend a long long long long time 2geder aytes? haha.. gt any prblm i try help k? happy 5th mnth(:(:(:
thx haikal. you too. happy 6th wf her.

lyan: hello ): stay happy (:(:(:
lyana. y so sad): thank you.you too:)

di: i passed
right. i passed too.(?)

fatin: siti.... da 5months? wow. cepat sehh. last long ok korang duaaa (:
iyer? hehe. thank eh:)

shahirah: why arent you returning my calls?
you sound like my boyf, aft smth happen. :D hehe.

NATALIE: I see My name thereeeeee! :}
natho. hoho. :D

?!??!!?!: Hey there nice blog
hey there stranger. thanks for passing by & thx for complementing:)


Sunday, March 30 @ 6:45:00 pm