snsnj

1. I facebook.
2. I tweet.
3. Atelophobia- Fear of imperfection.




Credits:
Designer. Basecode. Navi code. Icons. Post's image border.

Cambodia; Drama





Happy Fifteen Wan Aaron Shah:)
hoho. im like so envious of you! you get to spend ur bdae w ur Sayang n in Vietname. like wtf?! pfft. heh.kidding:) anw, hope you had a superb bdae. n hope u got my msg fm Cambodia:)
-

im back yaww!
hoho. Cambodia was hell of fun. n yepp, for me really its just plain DRAMA:D
go figure.
camwhored damn alot. hoho. practically, evry pic in sch camera has Fatimah, Yati n My picture. whooo. oh. i think i flirt-ed alot ther. hoho.

Haikal made me listen to a sng. n nw, th sng just cant get out of my head
damn th lyrics are deep okaye.

Instead of holding you, I was holding out.
I should've let you in, but I let you down.
You were the first to give, I was the first to ask.
Now I'm in second place, to get a second chance.

My last mistake, putting my friends first.
I tried to laugh it off but I made things worse.
You were the first to give I was the first to ask.
Now I'm in second place to get a second chance.

some random crap.
tap water was running really fast.
:)



oh credits.
Shah. Syir. AhLoy. Fatimah. Yati. Nelson(dintxpectthis.heh) & finally BrandonNg :D
thx you guys. for th plane, th busride, th hotelroom, th lunch. i really dnt knw wht would i do if you people werent around.


i pity u-alot. disappointed but xpected. i wonder wht if. idk.uptoyou.


Thursday, June 5 @ 8:55:00 pm