snsnj

1. I facebook.
2. I tweet.
3. Atelophobia- Fear of imperfection.




Credits:
Designer. Basecode. Navi code. Icons. Post's image border.

guess who's back








okay world. ive open th blog to public aldy. not so major luh!
according to shah im 75% already. so i'll let you people see hw im gna improve in time to come alrites? 25% of it tht is.

btw, today's post gna be supre lng. so bare w me. you guys need not read th conver part. its pretty stupid.

last night aft Parkway was online w AhLoy n Shah:) talked abtnth except ridiculous things.
thn, w Immie n Shah. emo talk at first, but in th end evth was hee-larious.

soo, here's our conver. enjoy.
Shah: if u guys r alike, i wud have a crush on u :-O
Nad::O
Immie:OH!
Immie: o.O do you ?:$
Nad: so ure saying u prefer (Shah's crush) to imran?
Shah: wtf.
Shah: no.
Nad: ;p
Shah: i said they r 2 diff ppl.
I: oke.but choose?i wanna know the answer ((:
N: hah. gd luck shah
I: LOLS nadd soooo meann
N: :D
I: uh nad!you also choose.me or ahloy?
S: ew. padan muka !
N: errr.
S: nad doesnt have a crush On ahloy.
N: idk. HAHAH. wht a question imran.
I: eh shah wahts UR asnwer. answer oni yo
S: :S
I: OKE COUNTDOWN 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1
S: tak nak!
I: YOU TWO,WAHT ARE UR ANSWERS?
N: nono. OH! i knw iknw
N: i want
N: MARK LIM!
I: EHH WOMEN i dont care just gimme the nswer,if its him ill be happy
N: :D hahahahah!
I: woah oke nad answered!
S: iv decided
I: and?
S: cristiano ronaldo dos santos aveiro
N: wow?!
I: now thts just wrong! ((:
S: lol. who do u pick DUDE
I: btwn who?
S: nad or shah
I: you two are much loved by me ((:

I: oke scissors paper stone see who start first
I: nad coutdown from 3
I: shah type ur answer
I: reedi/nad go!
N: oh me? 1,2,3
I: rock
S: stone
N: 3,2,1
I: paper
S: paper
N: hahah
S: o.o we got chemistry
N: gain gain! 4,5,6
N: A.B.C
I: paper
S: srysry gain pls
N: 3.2.1
I: stone
N: shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
S: paper
N: u slow lah seyy
S: haha me pulak
N: u wht
S: Tgh chatting kan
I: EHHHH CHEAT!
N: lermak
S: i did not
N: chatting dgnm sape jekk!
S: *cry*
S: oke again lst chance
I: nad hit it!
N: 3.2. 1
S: scissors
S: cheat!
N: immie?
S: s.l.o.w
N: ??
I: sciccors
N: lol
N: again again
I: fishes?
N: 1
I: gog go go
N: 2. 3
I: paper
N: see shah again
I: SHAH STOP TALKING WIT HIM!
S: i not
I: yeah oke star again
N: 1.2.3
I: scissors
S: stone
S: wee.
S: a point goes to mrs r
I: ehk?tsk tsk fineee
I: oke you start
I: nad sit back and laugh ur ass of
I: and save the convo and blog abt it another day!((:
S: lol.
N: okays!
S: i wann asave but sooo long
N: will doooo
N: :D
N: 6.5.4
-
-
thts it. soo, tuition just nw was foody.
mama baked some muffins for them:D

vending machine at Abg T's condo is such a bully. it actually threw my money out. like wtj?!
yes. you should have been ther. Shah, Syir, Lyly n Haikal had a good time laughing at me. thx alot guys:)


Haikal wrote this for me:)

When your troubled,
Down or blue.
All you have to do is call me,
I'm always here for you.
-
It doesn't matter where I'm at,
It doesn't matter when.
When you need someone to talk to,
I'm here to be your friend.
-
If you need someone to hold your hand,
Or a hug to say I care.
If you need a shoulder to cry on,
For you I will be there.
-
Through the good times and the bad
Even through times that you're mad
I'll always be here for you
Cause that's the least a friend could do(:


Sunday, June 29 @ 9:28:00 pm