

they failed th second attempt :)
soon after had ATC's breifing. gee. pressure much? had to do first-aid stock check. omg NP has so little first-aid stuff. so, went to search for Lyly and get thngs fm NCD room. th best part is tht, their room is frigging huge! oh god. I'd rather have tht room if its based on room size. If based on th level, no thanks. they can only use 1 stairs. kesian.
.
.
headed to Shah's place before meeting Mama to get th necessary thngs for Japan and STC.
helped Shah to change her blog skin and played w Sara.
Sara listen's to me. oh. i think she's got superb huge gendol! :D
oh Shah thinks, Sara will be like me and Ella. so all th 3 S can be bitches to Shah n make Shah's life miserable! :D
raya w EXCO tmr. ok byye. i wna wear red but too bad wore it on Sun already.
suddenly my cell phone's blowing up
w yr ring tone
I hesitate but answer it anyway
u sound so alone
And I'm surprised to hear you say
..........