i want to be a
first-aider! i was inspired by th CDs in Queenstown HQ.
couldn't attend extended lessons yesterday and today as I had 2 courses to go. and i really benefited from it. tho i've gone through both course in CSSP, somehow it didn't really bother me that much.
only 5 of us left for Queenstown in a small mini bus. it was th most high-tech minibus i've evr rode. anywys, th first lesson was about first-aid. so we're suppose to do demos.
and so, this is Fana. She's my casualty and I'm th first-aider.


then after was CPR. ahah. it was th coolest part luh.

and so on. it was a pretty great day. th PRC students were veryvery noisy. if tht was my unit, i swear i'd be embarassed by them and I bet they'll reach my level of patience. so, I'm glad i have such well-behaved but super horny juniors like Zi Jian! :)
attended SANA course today. and apparently, my gruop won th best group forrole play in my company/contingent -.-
being an NCO w those 6 kids is really fun. i realsied tht most of them wanted to be a squad commander. god knows why. it wasn't as easy as they'd thought it will be and th reason they gave me was, fun. being a SC is no joke. I'm a SC and i suck at being a SC.
got new shelves for my bedroom yesterday. i wnted th decos but they're too heavy to be hung. anyway, i think i'm growing fatter. oh nadhirah.
Friday, October 31 @ 8:49:00 pm