snsnj

1. I facebook.
2. I tweet.
3. Atelophobia- Fear of imperfection.




Credits:
Designer. Basecode. Navi code. Icons. Post's image border.

without you.





well, guess who's back fm Fukuoka?!
:D we EXCOs are bck. uh huh. and we had one hell of a great time ther.

ratings ovr 10:
food: 6. i miss beef and chicken!
scenery: 8. its way breath-taking.
th locals: 8. god. super polite and friendly.
th chicks: it'll be weird for me to rate them :D
th hotties: umm, i found only one hottie! :)
th company: 10000000000000000000000000. yeapp. exco's are th best company. we forged closer bonds w each othr. i bonded wayway more w kakak tk cukup cantik. tho i missed 3B and sch, i still will love not to come back to Spore just to spend more time w EXCOs.

Fukuoka, Nagasaki, Aso will definitely be missed. th times we spent ther will only be memories, and nth else.
th best part was all 27 of us, in one cramp room shed many tears cause it was an emotionally night for all of us. but neverthless, we all knw tht our friendship will not end ther.

oh p/s: th journey i looked forward to th whole time, has finally met beyond my expectation.

here's for exco'08!


Lookin' at the letter you that you left
Wondering if I'll ever get you back
Dreaming about when I'll see you next
Knowing that I never will forget
That I was being such a fool
And I still don't deserve you
-Can't Have You; Jonas Brothers.

united we stand, divided we fall.


got back my results yeaterday. it was beyond expectation cause i really thought my english will be veryverybad. and i'll fail it. but NOOOOOOO. i passed. hehe.
anywho. i'm promoted to sec4express :)cheers. alhamdullilah.
all my hard work paid off. i'm really proud of myself w th results tht i've attained. only Vivian Yeong knws th reason why eh? :)


Saturday, October 25 @ 10:27:00 am