snsnj

1. I facebook.
2. I tweet.
3. Atelophobia- Fear of imperfection.




Credits:
Designer. Basecode. Navi code. Icons. Post's image border.

for better and for worse.





oh yes, its 3am in th morning and I'm not sleeping. I guess I'm not sleepy yet cause i had a 30mins nap just nw during Madagascar -,-(i like to move it, move it.)

tossed and turn till it was 1030pm, so watched th chinese drama series: mobile love story :)

notice tht for th past few days I've been blogging early in th morning?

oh yeah, i'm kinda afraid/amused by some people's smile. sometimes, its just plain fake. gosh.

Fana's leaving in a week's time for HK. Most probably, she'll get to visit HK DisneyLand. i hope you'll have fun like how I did during my Malaysia trip. come back w lots of pics k? so can put in magazineeeee. (why am I posting like as if she'll be going tmr?)
.
.
I've spent some time questioning myself.

well, its not up to me to decide. i must and ought to do th right thing. tht's to ignore and try to keep it to myself. tho I'll be hurt but thts a risk I'm willing to take. its about time. well, we all knw tht. a fact i have to overcome and face th reality. well, its just my luck tht i had to end up this way.

hopefully, evryth will be alright. *winks*
.
.
and since I'm bored, I shall do/post random things.
.

What Your Handwriting Says About You
You are a fairly energetic person. You know how do pace yourself, and you
deal well with stress.
You are very extroverted(?) and outgoing.
You are loving, friendly, and supportive. However, you are also
manipulative and controlling at times.

You are very detail oriented
and meticulous. You are a careful thinker and a true intellectual.
You need
a bit of space in your life, but you're not a recluse. You expect people to give
you a small amount of privacy, and you respect their privacy as well.
You
are somewhat traditional, but you are also open to change. You listen to your
head and your heart.
You are a decent communicator. You eventually get your
point across, but sometimes you leave things a bit ambiguous.

+

You Are An Extrovert! (irony)
You have a ton of friends, perhaps more friends than anyone you know.
Nothing to do on Friday night? No problem for you to find the action.
You're friendly, easy to know, and you seem to get along with almost everyone.(mhmm...)
You love to express yourself - and everyone knows a good deal about you.
Whether you're giving your opinion or sharing your dreams, you don't keep anything in.
+

Your Inner Gender is Male
You are rational, matter of fact, and quite dominant.
You like to get things done, without any emotional messiness.
You truly don't understand most women. And you definitely feel more comfortable around men.
No doubt about it. You're a guy - at least on the inside.
(wth? and people thinks I'm a girly girl.)

+

You Are Saturday
Like this day of the week, you are ruled by Saturn.
More than anything, you are down to earth.
You are practical and wise. You take care of yourself before all others.
Sometimes you tend to be a bit suspicious. You are (very)protective of what you have.
While some people see Saturday as a day of leisure, you see it as a day to get things done.
You always look forward to your productive Saturdays. You wouldn't have them any other way!
+

in bold are facts that are true.
in italics are facts that i don't think is true about me.
in brackets are my personal opinions.
.
ok, i just found out SOE came. tht's retarded. at 4am? any better timing?
anyway, think I'm gna go nw. nights, rather morning. idt i wna sleep. ooo, ton(is this hw u spell it?) just like Japan and Cambodia. L O L.


Monday, November 10 @ 3:07:00 am