snsnj

1. I facebook.
2. I tweet.
3. Atelophobia- Fear of imperfection.




Credits:
Designer. Basecode. Navi code. Icons. Post's image border.

HALAL bowling dayout





today's bowling was retardedly fun. i totally enjoyed myself.
lunch-ed at Tamp w HALALs and trained to EHUB. coincidentally met Abah ther. evryone was looking at me. (so kaku)

so, headed for th bowling alley. had a hell of a great time ther. yideey yadaaa. and hangout at MCD wher we playd ISPY and IMPERSONATION, again. went off at ard 6 cos Syir had to go. in th bus we were playing th whtevrcomestoyoourmind game. yepp, wht a lng name but we had alot of fun playing it.

dinner w Aaron n Hamdan at Simpang. Aaron went hme w me to use th toilet and he stayed till 9.40 -,- we're talking abt stupid and ridiculous thngs. th day ended off really great. it put a smile on my face! :D huahah.
k i love HALALs fullstop

closure: ther are too many things I wna tell you but I can't. how should i go abt telling you?


Thursday, November 6 @ 10:00:00 pm