snsnj

1. I facebook.
2. I tweet.
3. Atelophobia- Fear of imperfection.




Credits:
Designer. Basecode. Navi code. Icons. Post's image border.

hot n cold.





seriously(?) GAWD. disappointed? mhmm. way way.
.
.
had exco meeting for th camp. th camp is really really a pain in th ass. but, I'm having fun doing it w th othr 3 OICs. ahaha.
gee. I never thought that planning a camp would be this troublesome. but thts th price I'm willing to pay to 'groom' my juniors whom I ADORE. (sense th sarcasm?)
idky, but it seems like I am looking forward to th camp w all my pride and joy.I think for some reason, I'm gna pick on certain people. idky i don't like them. go figure. so unreasonable.
will be having anthr meeting on monday w th sec2 excos.


current aim: have a good impression on th sec2s


Friday, November 7 @ 3:28:00 pm