snsnj

1. I facebook.
2. I tweet.
3. Atelophobia- Fear of imperfection.




Credits:
Designer. Basecode. Navi code. Icons. Post's image border.

see us together.





my head's spinning
I spent 5 long hours staring at th computer screen trying to modify th camp proposal, again.
thanks to Shah, Aaron, Syir, Mark, Lyly for helping me:) gosh, i think I might have a mental breakdwn if you guys didn't help me.
well, lets go on to today.

th meeting was meeting-ish. i still have a bad impression on them. figures. me and Fana were mesmerized by this cool machine in th HOD room. we're totally awed by it. who can you blame, th machine was seriously out of th world(exaggerating much?)

Vivian came up w a stupid theory abt senior -.-
met Shah n Vanessa aft their training w Aaron n slacked at Pie Kia -,- we talked abt things and again, we all found out things thts not surprising cause its kinda expected fm him.

we talked and came to a conclusion tht we're confused abt th evnt too cause we're not prepared. and this is th same f-up feeling I had for NP June camp which didn't turn out well I have to say.
but Aaron's confident of th evnt. oh well, we'll see. hopefully evth will run smoothly.

otw hme, we talked abt smoking. shocking? na-ah.
.
.
Love! I knw why was i feeling tht shity/lousy for th past few days. you can blame my mood swings and my period for it. i think i was overly sensitive cause of hormones. gosh. its kinda annoying to me to go through these kinda emotions yknw.
.
.
statistics has shown tht my personality is 85% similar to Monica's. :D
and, Shahirah shall be my hubby.

oh yeah did i mention tht i slept for 2/3h just nw frm 6am till 8am.(yes, i'm bragging) and Aaron n Hamdan thought i was being a sleepy head who slept for 14h straight. siow.
Syir thinks you're always being haolian. oooo. fact or false?

specially for syirene:
P/S: yr profile is 110% true. you go around in thousand and one circles just to find me at th othr side of you. :)


Monday, November 10 @ 11:51:00 pm