snsnj

1. I facebook.
2. I tweet.
3. Atelophobia- Fear of imperfection.




Credits:
Designer. Basecode. Navi code. Icons. Post's image border.

Something New.





lost child, finding her way.



Usually, I'd have a long long post to dedicate many many things to the people i care about. But not this year.

This year's been rough. Full of ups and downs. But, that's the path I have to take in order to get to where I am now.
Honestly, at this very moment, I'm not happy but contented. I'm contented that I have shared my joyful moments with the ones i truly care about. I'm pleased with the fact that behind a closed door, many others open up. I'm satisfied with what I've gained at the end of each day.

Though, pleasant things have occurred, the saddening occasion always haunts me. Its heart-breaking and frustrating that it suddenly appears in your mind again. To think about what I've done to deserve this. Is it truly karma? Or is there another reason behind it. I'm not sure of why the reasons are but I do hope that at the end of my finals, I'll get to see the clear picture.

Its tough to see other people enjoying life as all of us are suppose to when I was the one who chose to procrastinate life.
I said this in the previous year, and i meant it. Let me know if you're leaving me, cause i can't stand the fact of losing you; which is true. I'd went through it for 5months to get back to where i am.

This year, I've gained friends and lost some at the same time. I've lost a friend who meant so much to me. It hurts to see others enjoying your company but not me. I've gained friends. But i will never know if they're true cause when he claims that he's a true friend, it turns out that he never was. Well, in my perception, true friends won't hurt each other. True friends stand up for one another, stick with each other through thick and thin. I guess, I'll really have to wait and see who are my true friends that will go the journey together with me.

School, what is there left to say about it? I'm what it is now because of it. It's been a great ride with 3B.

Some things have changed for the better, but some don't.

Hopefully, 2009 will be a better year for all of us.


To my someone,
I know you've tried but somehow you failed. We discussed about it once but i guess, it was too hard for you to walk away after what happened. Maybe its me, but I kind of sense that he's more important to you though you denied it. I'm sorry to end 2008 this way. But, I hope you'd realise what you've done. In any r/s, someone will be hurt in the end, and this time, it's still both of us. I just can't face you, now.




Leprechauns, castles, good luck and laughter. Lullabies, dreams and love ever after. Poems and songs with pipes and drums.


Wednesday, December 31 @ 7:43:00 pm