everything is in a hurry. why oh why?
I know may sound demanding at times, but i have your interest at heart.
What went wrong, i am still searching for the answer.
I understand that you too have a heavy responsibilty in this, but somehow i don't see it. Is it just me?
You don't play your part and you
expect me to answer for all the wrongs that you've done. I'm not some sheep that you can anyhow target.
you're 16, mature enough to think of what is right and wrong, well i hope you are mature enough.
You want the power but i don't think you deserve it.
If you think i've done something wrong, prove to me or at least let me know.
Well, like you, I want the best for us but i feel that only some of us are working towards it. Why is this so?
I too have done plenty of mistakes in this area. I may not be the
best leader in our group but I am working for the success of our unit. hopefully,you will join me in this climb towards success.
.
.
i should really do something about it.
leaders of tomorrow.
Saturday, January 10 @ 9:46:00 pm