snsnj

1. I facebook.
2. I tweet.
3. Atelophobia- Fear of imperfection.




Credits:
Designer. Basecode. Navi code. Icons. Post's image border.

how to.





The last post was on April? How long was that?

Been at tumblr all these while. I actually really like tumblr but due to the fact that I can't link my friends up, that just sucks. D-:

I'll still use that but I guess I'll use blogger for now. I'll be jumping.

Manage to catch all the shows that I've neglected cause I was too busy hitting on the books.
I miss Charmed, terribly. The power of three will set you free. :-)

6 hours drive to KL w/o my ipod? Somebody please kill me. See how dependent our generation is on electronic gadgets? sigh. Imagine our forefathers who manage to live up till 60-80 without the existence of technology. And now a minute without it we can go bonkers. I for one am guilty!


I missed the DVD marathon at Syir's place just because I woke up late(cause I slept at 6am :-P) and I couldn't leave the house cause I'm leaving for KL tmr morning(what a lousy excuse) I shall go for the marathon when I get my ipod from my aunt. Tuesday? Fatimah's house? pretty please!

I’ll blog soon. TTFN.


Can you dream of something that has already happened?



Thursday, November 26 @ 9:13:00 pm