snsnj

1. I facebook.
2. I tweet.
3. Atelophobia- Fear of imperfection.




Credits:
Designer. Basecode. Navi code. Icons. Post's image border.

Gom-se-mari





생일축하함니다
생일축하함니다
사랑하는 김준수 (동방신기)
생일축하함니다


Happy 24th Birthday! ^^v (LOL.)



well, its been long since I last updated. well, just so you know, I have only one final thing to fulfil before the holidays end... and that's to go to KL w the girls.


oh. According to Shah, I am a obsessed w K-drama. Well, obsessed(?) not sure if that's e right word to use but I've been watching back to back K-dramas.
Started w Cruel Love, then The Perfect Neighbour, then A Millionaire's Love Story, Full House(again!) going to watch Sang Doo, Let's go to School. and and, i still have other shows i want to watch again. I NEED and WANT to get Sweet 18!!!

well, who doesn't love FULL HOUSE?
ehem ehem...
"kom sema-ri-ga
han chi-be-yi-so
appa gom
omma gom
ae-gi gom
appa gommun tung-tung-hae
omma gommun nal-shin-hae
ae-gi gommun na bul-gwi-yo-wo
hishuk hishuk cha-rhan-da"



well, to Shah(in Desaru now), Viv (who's in Taiwan), Syir & Fatimah(flying this Thurs to Kyushu), Nelson(flying to Tokyo this Thurs too)
Have fun! Remember to but me stuff. kidding. anw, stay safe and watch out for the cold. I'll be in SG, enjoying the rain... -.-




ok Syir, I've updated.


Wednesday, December 9 @ 5:42:00 pm