Yesterday was D-day and, we manage to hit number 1 in the trending topics. huahaha. (:
Visited Shanadyah at Tan Tock Seng on Fri and stayed there for an hour and half. She was skinnier than she already was. What a pity. Had Kimchi Fried Rice for the first time. Heh. It taste like fried rice with Kimchi taste.(duhh?) Walked around the shopping center and stayed at the CD shop for almost an hour just to decide what disc to buy.
Fatimah and Syir got me
THEIR 'The Secret Code' disc and a Micky Mouse shirt and bag from Japan and HEATPACK! Awesome~!
Thank You. Arigato Gozaimas. Thank You. Arigato Gozaimas. Thank You. Arigato Gozaimas. Thank You. Arigato Gozaimas. Thank You. Arigato Gozaimas. Thank You. Arigato Gozaimas. Thank You. Arigato Gozaimas. Thank You. Arigato Gozaimas. Thank You. Arigato Gozaimas. Thank You. Arigato Gozaimas. Thank You. Arigato Gozaimas.
Looking at their pictures in the photo album felt like I was missing alot... I knew they existed since 2008/2007(?) but only got into them this year and this year just happened to be a not so good year for them. :'(
I still remember the day when Syir taught me who was who and Fatimah teaching me how to recognise their voice. Just when I finally got everything right, it had to happen. oh well, this kind of things are inevitable. What we can do is just to pray and hope for their reunion in the Soul of Asia. Stay healthy and happy. (it's not as if they can see this, but still...) I hope I don't sound as if I know it all, cause I really don't I have a teacher who guides me regarding these things, Fatimah. heh.
Anw, the moment I entered her room, I started screaming with joy. huahahaha. She got tons of things! Ah~ I swear the money spent on THEM was worth it.
what i want for christmas, which is 2days ago,
- THEIR 2010 CALENDER!(argh!)
- Break -Out!
- The Collection(?)
- SOMEBODY TELL ME WHERE I CAN GET(not watch) LITTLE BRIDE W ENG SUBS!
- That $20 jacket. LOL.
- OMNIA I (yes, i know its an old phone, I'm not dumb yaknw...)
Well, at the end of Friday, I had a lot of fun. It was the most satisfying and the fun-est holiday I've had.
coincidence or what?
For the past few months I've been searching for an old korean movie called
My Boyfriend is Type B.(which I finally got today at $5. so cheap and the last piece!)
Han Ji Hye! Han Ji Hye! Han Ji Hye!AND
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
YESTERDAY I FOUND OUT THAT
HE WAS TYPE B! hahaha.
also, the 4 guys who are on the list
loves to eat/food. 1st: known for being an eater. he loves to eat and eat and eat but(!) he never grows fat.(tsk!)
2nd: loves to cook and will get upset if no one eat his cooking.
3rd: likes to cook weird things and expect others to eat it though it doesn't taste nice
4th: simply loves food!
maybe i should be a chef and cook for these for guys whenever they're hungry. LOL:)
this by far has been my longest post since O's...
Sunday, December 27 @ 8:45:00 pm