Stop with the resemblance thingy (
sey). It's bugging me. Well, those people shouldn't have look alike. If they do, they're no longer unique. Right? and and thanks to Shah, I've fallen for another. sigh. This is so difficult.
Anyway, out of the hundred pictures I took, 95% of them are flowers.
Teehee. Well, you can't blame me for liking flowers though I don't know their names. And I actually thought what I'll do in the future if I were to get into a particular
JC. -.-
Coffee Prince was showing in Malaysia, but the Chinese
ver. Crappy.
Oh! I kinda miss FRIENDS, the show and my clique. Who can ever get tired of watching friends over and over again? Tell me, tell me, t-t-t-tell me....
and I missed today's episode of
Yi Pilmo and gang!
booohooo.Need to finish Shah's thing before Sat! and, I kinda miss Sarah.
That bulan sabit. :-D
p/s: I'm scared.
Monday, January 18 @ 10:57:00 pm