snsnj

1. I facebook.
2. I tweet.
3. Atelophobia- Fear of imperfection.




Credits:
Designer. Basecode. Navi code. Icons. Post's image border.






FTW FTW FTW!
i was at NTUC yesterday w my mom and a coakroach went up my pants. GROSS! NO, NOT THE EXTERIOR PART OF MY JEANS BUT IN BETWEEN MY LEGS AND THE INNER PART OF THE JEANS.
just thinking about it, makes me sick.
the best part was, my mom ran away from me. and NTUC but the blame on us?. its obvious it came from one of their their exits luh. upset? yes. very. disgusted? yes. very.


Syir sounds like some retard when she use her retainer.
and I dreamt of the Joker from batman, came to my housing estate in some spaceship thingy, and bombed my neighbourhood. wth? i think it's because of Syir's story the one about she becoming an assassin and had to take cover in her room and saw ....
just thinking about Syir's dream is sick enough if you know the whole thing.


Friday, January 15 @ 5:07:00 pm