snsnj

1. I facebook.
2. I tweet.
3. Atelophobia- Fear of imperfection.




Credits:
Designer. Basecode. Navi code. Icons. Post's image border.

I remember...





I remember having the longest skirt in class on the first day of school.
I remember breaking the projector screen.
I remember tearing during lit class cause I was shock.
I remember sitting beside Scott Low and talking to him like we're good friends.
I remember having a crush on a senior(haha)
I remember Justin insulting Mr Ghaz.
I remember going out everyday after school w Fatimah and Yati.
I remember Fatimah having a crush on so many people. heeeeeeeeeeeee :D
I remember being an enthusiastic person in NP.

I remember sleeping in Geog class, or was it History?
I remember playing Mafia/Concentration at the back of the class w BDP.
I remember playing Angel and smth.
I remember Syir singing Gom-Se-Mari and her craze over Rain.
I remember Shah calling me a Bitch for talking to her crush.
I remember disturbing Syir in the comp lab cause Alu was less than a metre away from us and Ms Lam knew about it.
I remember the huge smile I had at the end of the year.
I remember thinking that I was "in love" -,-
I remember boarding the plane for the first time.
I remember vomiting in the plane and dreaming of weird things.
I remember meeting fun people(Ardy, Tze Jie, Hong Hng, Hakim) in China.
I remember the rumors abt this guy being gay.

I remember being looked down upon just because I took combined science.
I remember being in Student Leader EXCO and Prefect EXCO.
I remember how bitter I cried.
I remember how I cursed and swear unnecessarily to hide how vulnerable I was.
I remember the weird things that happened in the hotel room at Cambodia.
I remember suffering and crying during NCO camp.
I remember how much I cried when I saw the seniors step down.
I remember how he and my bestie would talk about Ronaldo.
I remember how my bestie had a major crush on the guy who sat next to her.
I remember leaving my house early to meet a friend at the bus stop before going to school.
I remember how my FT would scream his head off.
I remember how Shas cried in the toilet.
I remember Syir crying otp w me.
I remember calling Shah late at night and cry.
I remember how Viv had a crush on someone that she wasn't allowed to.
I remember how much fun I had in Japan.
I remember our dinners at Simpang.
I remember how Syir would sing Nobody and we'd just clap when its time to.

I remember how excited I was being in CCA fair as one of the i/c
I remember how screechy/nyaring my voice was during Speech day.
I remember how relieved I felt when I stepped down from NP.
I remember how much I cried because of EL.heheh
I remember how hard I studied for Malay.
I remember spending lots of money photocopying notes from my friends.
I remember spending Valentines day w 4B
I remember the late night calls i had with Keith about KM.
I remember the lame jokes I made in class.
I remember getting my ipod.
I remember falling in love with Shim Choikang Changmin. (heh)
I remember how hard I laugh while watching 2 days and 1 night with Keith OTP.
I remember going to Woodlands w my tuitionmates everyday and compare answers with each other about the paper we had earlier.
I remember doing the EL test on Fridays.
I remember how Shah would burn Nelson.
I remember how I treated Joshua.
I remember borrowing Loy's iTouch during the fasting month
I remember the class playing Taiti.
I remember Keith forgetting my birthday.
I remember going to PROM!
I remember spending my last days of 2009 w Fatimah, Syir, Yati, Shas and Shah at Fatimah's house.
I remember eating Fresh Bulgogi for the first time with Syir.
I remember how wild Shah and Viv's imagination went when Khai started teaching us Volleyball.
I remember cheating for NAPFA. AHAHHA:)
I remember how Fatimah and Syir talked about someone. teehee.


Come to think of it, we never watched a movie. All six of us. Well, we should.


Wednesday, January 13 @ 10:06:00 pm