snsnj

1. I facebook.
2. I tweet.
3. Atelophobia- Fear of imperfection.




Credits:
Designer. Basecode. Navi code. Icons. Post's image border.

it came.





생일축하함니다
생일축하함니다
사랑하는
김재중(동방신기)
생일축하함니다



Happy 26th Birthday! ^^v (LOL.)
Its JJday. Ahhh. I miss them. -.- tmr's release of Break Out~!
oh no. I won't get to join e tweet tmr. damn.


ok. What's up tmr?
well, I'm getting posting tmr. I wonder what school I'm going to.
I have a gut feel that I'll either go to NY or TP.
and TP's gna be full of my kaum puak.
Need to sleep early today so I can wake up tmr to see what school I'm gg to instead of being informed by my mom.

err, there BBQ at Nel's place and needa see Nani.
I'll start schooling soon, and blog updates won't be as regular.
but who cares. no one reads my blog. (:


something out of the blue just happened. you biscuit~
oh. how unlucky is my cousin's girl. she went to his house and her period came. so embarrassing!


Tuesday, January 26 @ 8:47:00 pm