school's starting
tmr...
well, are you happy? cause
idk if I am. Well I should be. Since I'll be w my friends although I did not get into the school I wanted.
Actually, I don't really mind if I get any of the course that I opted for poly. Any course would be fine. but since I didn't get to poly...
Well, I choose to believe that I got into that school because I opted for H2 Malay. but
idk what's the real reason. but I will still choose to believe that.
argh. choosing subject
combi is so hard. I
wna take P/C MME but
Raiz trying to
phsyco me into taking
PCME -.- I think he successfully
phscyo-ed me.
In 2 years time, I'll be going through what I went through last year. I 'll have to start mugging. Again. Hopefully and if god's willing. I'll take 2 years. Amin.
Wednesday, January 27 @ 11:48:00 pm