snsnj

1. I facebook.
2. I tweet.
3. Atelophobia- Fear of imperfection.




Credits:
Designer. Basecode. Navi code. Icons. Post's image border.

please don't go





Why are we friends? How did we become friends? Do we have anything in common?
These questions keep lingering and I want to find out the answer. What have I done in order to have friends like you? I think you care for me more than I've cared for you. and that sucks. I feel like I'm taking you for granted. Or am I really taking you for granted?

I should do more.

Friends have this thing between them that we don't. Well, maybe you do. but I don't. What kind of friend am I? You can tell there's something wrong with me just by looking at me or you have this feeling when you know something is wrong with me even though you are not around. You can easily say the right things to me and you offer your shoulder so easily.

Here's a secret. I'm afraid of losing you. Yes. I am very. I'm scared that when we go our ways we'll grow further. I'm scared of not having you around. I'm scared to make new friends. New friends that I have to be with for 2 years(or more) I'm scared that I have no one to run to and no one to call at 12 in the morning when I need someone.

I should do more in order not to lose you and lose our friendship.

Friend, I may not say this often or show it. But, I love you and thank you in so many languages(although I only know a few). Its kinda sad that you can't see this now. but if you do, then...

meeting you is a likelihood


Tuesday, January 19 @ 8:21:00 pm