sam, sam, il, il, i, i and i
Satisfied? not so much. Greedy? maybe. I know I should be thankful for what I got. Maybe I should reflect on my actions.
Nevertheless, I am still happy that I am able to get into the courses that I want with my aggregate score and and I am extremely happy that I got a three, yes THREE for EL! Crying and spending late nights just because of EL was worthwhile considering I was a really weak student in EL.
hey! from 50.5(a mere pass) to b3 okay. who's not happy?
JTTW. Syir got a three for her EM. Yay:)
I think I have made up my mind. I should stick to my decision and stop being fickle about it.
So what if they are going to where you're not going. It doesn't mean anything. It just means you won't be in the same school. Don't be stupid and change your decision because of your friends. That's the dumbest thing anyone should do. So school, here I come...
OMG.
the one who only talked to me once in a blue moon actually said this:
"Ti, kau takmo sedih lah. Kau da try kau nyr best per. Tapi kau maseh leh masuk JC kan?"HA. HA. HA. I was touched by his words. heh.
You. I hope you won't be too upset about it. It's the beginning of something. Take it in our stride and hope for the best. I for one will be there with you all the way. Its something hard to accept but I believe we both can figure out a solution together kay?
BDS...
A place, I believe everyone of us once hated to go. But who knew that that was the place where we met people who stood by us in the four years or those people we call friends.
The place full of laughter, smiles, tears, anger. I for one cried, shouted, screamed, laughed, smiled and of course cursed there. The place full of secondary school memories.
I can't believe I said all those stuff.
Okay so here goes:
I THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for what you've done for me. Thank You for teaching me despite not listening to you many times. and thanks for the encouragement, esp
Mrs Mah and Cikgu(s)Ms Kang, Mr Chan, Mrs Hawazi, Ms Ung, Mr Ghaz Junior, Mrs Bianca, Mr Leonard, Ms Marinah
Ms Lam, Ms Foo, Ms Ung, Mr Ghaz Junior, Mdm Liew, Mr Leonard, Ms Marinah
Mr Yip, Mrs Mah, Mrs Hawazi, Ms Toh, Mr Azman, Ms Pradeepa, Ms Mara, Mr Leonard, Ms Marinah
Mrs Mah, Mr Kammath, Mrs Hawazi, Ms Pradeepa, Ms Toh, Mrs Djie, Mrs Liau, Mr Leonard, Ms Marinah and Guru Norehda(LOL!)
oh yes, I almost forgot them: Mr Rosk, Mr Mike, Mr Shams, Mdm Zub, Ms Abraham, Mrs Kow
apologies if name is missed or repeated. and notice how Mr L and Ms M's name is constant for all 4 yearsYaaaaa! Dude, I need to talk yo you! Come online quick~
Tuesday, January 12 @ 12:10:00 am