snsnj

1. I facebook.
2. I tweet.
3. Atelophobia- Fear of imperfection.




Credits:
Designer. Basecode. Navi code. Icons. Post's image border.






What to blog what to blog what to blog? hmmm...


How can someone who's healthy and young(34 years old) and has 4 kids be so sick in just 4days? Its so depressing to hear that and how her condition is worsening as the day passes by... sigh~


oh! I found Sorry Sorry Japanese Version. Well, it isn't as great as the Korean ver, but it's still nice to listen to. LOL. slow.


well, lunch/dinner at a Jap restaurant was the highlight of the week. I finally got to eat my Unagi that I've been craving for since ever(?)

oh! My Aunt cat's bald.So he now looks like E.T with fur only on his face. HAHA.


anw, I'll leave this dull entry with something interesting. a conver w a friend:)

N; headunderheels says:
*friend's name*!
its tvxq day!
:D
huahahah

friend says:
lol well, happy tvxq day!
but its still christmas...lol
are u like dongbanging or something?

N; headunderheels says:
no luh.
-.-

friends says:
cos i don't believe you >.<

N; headunderheels says:
-.-
i
*i'm not

friend says:
eh how u do the tobalik !
?

N; headunderheels says:
i'm updating my itunes..

friend sasy:
eh
its an i

N; headunderheels says:
-.-

friend says:
LOOOOOLLLLLL
WTF

N; headunderheels says:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL!!!
YOU'RE SO KESIAN!
i

friend says:
I actually stared at my KEYBOARD WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
!!!!

N; headunderheels says:
*i'm so blogging abt this.
:D

friend says:
SHUT UP NOOOOO

N; headunderheels says:
i will!!!

friend says:
OI
NO LA

N; headunderheels says:
YES?

friend says:
WTF SO PAISEY

N; headunderheels says:
i
look (friend's name). its an inverted exclaimation mark!
teehee.

friend says:
):

N; headunderheels
:P
brb

friend says:
.
hmph


Tuesday, January 5 @ 9:09:00 pm