snsnj

1. I facebook.
2. I tweet.
3. Atelophobia- Fear of imperfection.




Credits:
Designer. Basecode. Navi code. Icons. Post's image border.

yes!





Shah will scream(?) if she sees her blog. Hahah. She hates Big Bang esp T.O.P. That's the first.


Well, Nani's condition's getting better. She didn't even know I visited her yesterday and she kept asking my cousin to eat. Then, few hours aft I left, 995 had to bring her to hospital. Tsk. How unlucky. If I knew, I'd stay. Was suppose to be on duty at the hospital but they decided to let me go home instead...

Had fun gossiping w Syafiq. We were like making faces at everything that she was saying cause she's so merepek. Out of the 10 words she said, only 1 was believable.
Oh. Nani was in some phsyco ward. It was so scary. It was actually a ward for those with mental problems. There was this guy right outside her room lying on the bed and covering himself from head to toe. and then there's another guy who farted on the table -.- and another woman who started conteng-ing the nurses documents.

Got my memory card and new earpiece. Guess what colour it is! yesyes. so smart.
Too bad my phone's not red.
My cousin actually asked my aunt to go to TM after seeing my phone. He wants Lolli.

ok. gna watch more FO. or sleep. Oyasumi nasai(?) kan Syir?

S.E.O.U.L~


Tuesday, January 26 @ 1:32:00 am