I shall blog while waiting for H to finish his prayers.
oh yes, the movie. My butt hurts from sitting down for 3 hours straight. and my eyeliner smudge thanks to the movie. I think i cried every 10mins. Well, I wasn't the only one.
I'd rather watch this than New York. New York is just disgusting and disturbing.
This isn't that bad. But I don't really understand e movie. First it state that the scene happened in 2007 then suddenly, there was a news on 9/11 since when 9/11 happened in 2007?
I don't know why but I'll laugh everytime I hear Abg's message tone - Fire. It used to be Please Don't Go. ok. so random.
teehee :DI heard e new song. Although I don't understand a word, it somehow made me feel so sad and so touched but I have no clue what they're singing about. Maybe I'll go find out later.
Syir cancelled me last minute -.-
According to some people, I type -.- too much.
One more thing. Why do so many people say Slumdog Millionaire is superb?
When I watched it yesterday, I found it draggy. Maybe its just me. Oh wait. It is me.
My mom thinks I'm nuts.
oh. did I mention that i like peanuts.
gna continue talking to H now.
My name is Khan. Khan. Khan from the oesophagus. LOL.
Tuesday, February 16 @ 1:00:00 pm