I'm in the mood for long post.
Hows a normal day in school for me like?
Wake up early, catch the bus (
which timing is inconsistent) go for lectures & tutorials, run at least 800m, have at least 90mins break, more lectures and tutorials, do tutorials, sleep. repeat this cycle for five times.
Had road run on wed. Shah slowed down because of me and I ended up crossing the finishing line first. huahhah. She'll so kill me when she sees this.




anw, Phoenix lost. duhh. We're like so kental. -.- Eagle(red) won.
"The Curse of the Phoenix"
The 7 of us have declared YT as gay since he's always around the 7 of us. huahah. but he's not gay at all. I actually like talking to him. He reminds me of myself. huahah. and he's so prasan. (:
I shall take a picture of YT one day. huahaha :D
next.
I had 3 hours of break on Thurs. Gosh. How I wish I had an iTouch or iPhone~! ugh.
lunch w e girls. Pizza Hut and T1 open space and back to school for PTM.
I need to think of some story to tell my mom.
and I need to lose ALOT of weight. zzz.
I gain too much. ugh. annoying nyer. I shouldn't have slacked at home like a pig.
my post isn't that long after all -.-
and SYAHIRAH~!
keep your hands of my boys.
go gaga of other Koreans. they are mine. Jannahh has SUJU.
I recommend you SS501 or SHINee. they got cute people there and they're quite popular too. but~! you cannot compare it to my boys. huahahha. OK except Big Bang. they're famous too. only famous. they're not as pretty as my boys. :D oh yeah you can have 2PM too. I think they're rising.
dongbang jjang~! :D huahaahhhah
oppa jamkkanman,
Saturday, February 27 @ 10:31:00 pm