I'M SORRY.
oh. I failed my first Malay lit assignment. awesome :D
I'm starting to enjoy tutorials with my CG. so kecoh-rable like 4B.
the new timetable suck really bad.
Just when I understand Chem, I'm lost again.
ugh. Econs. PE tmr. nooooooo.
Road Run on Wed w Mr Ari as GOH. just when we thought we won't be seeing our cool principal anymore.
I actually remember him telling me not to go JC. now I think I know why. but~! I'll work hard.getting my Eagle shirt tmr.
can match with my new red shoes. teeheeJY. get EAGLE SHIRTTTTT and Kappa/Converse red shoe. RED.
then we can be twins -.-
red house shirt w striking light blue bag and bright red shoes.
YT said my red shoes look like Ronald McDonald's if they were yellow. ugh. slap him.
oh had a date w fake CM. HA. HA. HA.
I still wonder why I blog everyday.
ok. Fiz is back.
Yes, I shall settle w that. I'm not creative enough to think of cool nicknames or calling ppl weirdweird things.
Monday, February 22 @ 9:08:00 pm