snsnj

1. I facebook.
2. I tweet.
3. Atelophobia- Fear of imperfection.




Credits:
Designer. Basecode. Navi code. Icons. Post's image border.

LOS





i think i forgot how you sound and look like.
i think i remember but i don't think so.
i think i miss you.

PW sucks to the choikang.
Its so much more difficult then answering an English Compre.

It is super annoying since the topic is so foreign.
Which average seventeen-year-old thinks about Amalgamation? Or according to Syir it's amal a game nation

If its conservation, there's tons of things to conserve i.e. Water. Culture. Language. Energy. Paper. the list can go on.
How about Amalgamation? errrr. crickets singing adelah. sungguh tak perlu.
I finally finished it. At 1830, nine minutes ago.

AND CAN YOU BELIEVE I RECORDED THE WRONG LEGEND OF STAR?
DAMMIT. I WAS SUPPOSE TO RECORD MY 동방 BUT I ENDED UP RECORDED *****(i shall censor the name cause it might hurt their fans feelings).
I RECORDED THE SHOW LIKE A MONTH AGO AND ONLY DECIDED TO WATCH IT LAST NIGHT.
and how can ***** be A LEGEND OF STAR?
no offence to their fans. I'm NOT A FAN. THEY ONLY DEBUTED ON 2007 and they are LEGENDS? they didn't even make it to the ORICON.(ok., i might be wrong)
I can't believe I kept ***** in my folder for the past one month.
THIS IS ANNOYING!

ugh.
On a brighter note, I know whens AD's MP. And it doesn't clash with the date that I'm meeting the twins:)

I still can't solve the mystery of my printer.
Why on earth can't I find a suitable cartridge ink for it?
Have you guys heard about the job at 7-eleven?
Its on yellow pages AND classified.
You get $30 per hour just to close 7-eleven.

Arab, Jepun and Mak Nenek


under my skin~.


Sunday, March 28 @ 6:34:00 pm