snsnj

1. I facebook.
2. I tweet.
3. Atelophobia- Fear of imperfection.




Credits:
Designer. Basecode. Navi code. Icons. Post's image border.

step one.





what does P-O-S-E-R stands for?
oh. YOU.
yes. you.

how about YOU who uses people. mean mean mean.
ok.
maybe I'm judging. but at the rate we're going...
it seems like you are.


tsktsk. shame on you.
as how Mdm Liew would say it, slap yourself.


I am so tired of getting into this mess, again.
Its annoying. not to mention tiring.

Shas~! I found a new petom. nyahahhahah.


I have no idea why I'm against people like you. Maybe its because I find that sickening attitude of yours in me. Maybe?
or maybe I just can't connect with such people.
I tried but I just can't fit in. The puzzle piece just don't seem to fit.
I think I am better off this way.

I survived BDS this way. and I will survive TPJ the same way.
not the old bitchy way.
I had enough drama.

at the beginning of 2010:
"If I make it to a JC, I will keep a LP."
I think I'm half way there.


Monday, March 22 @ 9:44:00 pm