snsnj

1. I facebook.
2. I tweet.
3. Atelophobia- Fear of imperfection.




Credits:
Designer. Basecode. Navi code. Icons. Post's image border.

teehee





oh no she didn't.
did she just say that if you want me to fail, let me here a DB song?!
TAKE THAT BACK.
who's the one who listens to Mirotic and Rising Sun and Survivor and Balloons huh? ish.

well, I guess LP isn't an option anymore. Maybe it is if I stay super duper quiet. but given my character, I think the only way to make me shut up is to put me into a situation where I know no one and I am not comfortable with my surroundings. If I'm there, I'll be the angelic one.

I look smarter with EA(:

NOO. Keep your hands of them.
Its bad enough that you are filling up my page with your unnecessary comments. I don't need you to take her away from me. and since when were you like that? just stick to what you have and be grateful. ugh. you are annoying. seriously.
You my friend(?) should stay faithful.

Shas's birthday lunch. It was cheaper than what had for Shah's birthday dinner. Off to Dongki's place to dongbang while Syir, Yati and Shas rockband-ing.

Ahhh. I swear Mirotic Japanese ver in 4th Live Tour was super super nice. and not to mention cool.
More Best Selection DVD and Mirotic Concert in Seoul. hehk hehk hehk.

I miss going madrasah. Me like madrasah. Me like the 3 hours there together with Su'aidah and Nabilah. I am going to make her dance, again~!

Am I being unfair? Idk.



bdsk: be the ass kay?


Friday, March 26 @ 10:57:00 pm