snsnj

1. I facebook.
2. I tweet.
3. Atelophobia- Fear of imperfection.




Credits:
Designer. Basecode. Navi code. Icons. Post's image border.

and i was like,





Pre-Manifestasi:

BBQ today.

Was sick the entire week.
Shall start mugging after Sat.

Can't sleep.

How do I tell you that your actions will affect the relationship we're having now? I want us to keep things as they are cause I'm more comfortable this way and I need a friend to laugh with
.


ok. who do I really want to meet/talk right now!
Viv cause the last time i saw her was in March and I need her badly. :(
Nel cause he's so retarded! :)
Josh cause we're in the same school but we rarely meet each other and talk to each other. hmph.
Loy cause I miss him alot. like alot alot.
Hafiz cause I have been neglecting him. sorry dude. (besides, he's having MST! studystudystudy)


me like me new skin.
if only i could really change the tone of my skin. HUAHAH!

Syir and Fatimah said the weirdest thing yesterday.


Friday, June 11 @ 2:18:00 am