once for the first youth olympic.
second for NDR.
took a picture with SM Goh! Was a placard holder for Lebanon.
I didn't even know such country existed. ok, I do but I rarely heard of it.Trainings were equally horrible and fun at the same time.
Met new people like:
Melisa, Tiffany, Puay Ling, Clarissa, Shi Ying, Jia Le, Jervis, Lucas, Mamad, Marcus, Dale, Lester and more. and and, noisy Natalie! and pretty Michelle and Fayyadhah's friend, Natish.
there's more. all 202 more. but list goes on and on~

since I never got to see Merly and Leo, here's a picture with Meryl who's pasted against a wall :D
okay, these are half the awesome people. TPJ~

the one in blue's from Lebanon. My athlete :)
the other side is from Laos and he has a twin! who's also in YOG, cool shit.

basically these are pics from opening ceremony.
at Marina Floating platform, we felt as though time stood still and we had all the time in the world. We held time in our hands.
However, reality check, promos is in 4 week time. Time to wake up from our sweet dreams and face reality. the harsh reality that the 19 of us find it hard to accept.
and Syawal is in 6 days time. wow.