Aidilfitri w cousins.
Too bad that I only celebrated th 1st 2 days of it.

(:

Isn't she a heartbreaker!
So pretty, so fair!
Hate her! Nyehahhah.
How can I ever hate her.
And on my seventeenth, went to Carousel and dinner w th girls aft Promos.
Promos was such a challenge for me.
GP was disgusting.
Econs was fairly do-able after barely grasping on Elasticity.
Chem made me puke right on th spot! 3 miserable hours of my life!
Maths wasn't what I expected it to be.
and Malay Lit was fresh. First time writing 5 essays in 3 hours.
Imagine having to write an essay for 30 mins. No more then that!
and on th 15th was her Birthday.
dinner @ Manhattan Fish w th girls & Im and Haikal
left for Marina Bay Sands.
my feet ache th entire day cause I actually squeezed my feet into my mom's shoe.
ended up walking bare-footed (:
"don't touch my ex-girlfriend!" :)
Sunday, October 17 @ 8:23:00 pm