snsnj

1. I facebook.
2. I tweet.
3. Atelophobia- Fear of imperfection.




Credits:
Designer. Basecode. Navi code. Icons. Post's image border.

hanan.






He kept that little secret of his and when he finally told her, she felt guilty and honoured at the same time.
Guilty. Because she actually told him everything but she actually neglected or fail to see the reason behind what he did.
Honoured. She doesn't even know if she deserves this.
Or rather, she doesn't even know if that's the right words to what she's feeling.

He's someone she would laugh and cry with. But it sucks to know that he doesn't feel that way.
Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find
That what you're looking for has been here the whole time
If you could see that I'm the one who understands you
Been here all along, so why can't you see?
Standing by and waiting at your back door
All this time how could you not know?
Oh, I remember you driving to my house in the middle of the night
I'm the one who makes you laugh when you know you're 'bout to cry
And I know your favourite songs and you tell me 'bout your dreams
Think I know where you belong, think I know it's with me
day 1. ...
day 2. ....
day 3. .....
day 4. .......
today. its different. different people, different feelings.

They grew up. Becoming young adults, learning to face life and its obstacles.


its all about taking baby steps and being optimistic...


Thursday, November 25 @ 2:54:00 pm