Last Thurs was THE day.
I guess Allah heard my prayers and my only birthday wish was granted, which was to be Promoted. and Alhamdulillah I did. Amin! (:
So, I got all the passing grades. A B C D E.
its funny how you're suppose to be good and you receive extra credits for it but in fact you're such a disappointment in that subject. and how people think you're awesomely good in that subject. Well guess what. I am not.
My GP got a better grade than Economics. I shall strive to work hard in J2.
What I wanted for Chem was achieved too. I remember saying I want to achieve better grades for Chem and I did. I improved by 10marks. Alhamdulillah. (:
However, things did not go as smoothly as it was suppose to be.
She advanced. But now she's being forced to promote and its against her wishes. I hope you see that there's a reason behind everything that happens.
And I thought you'd be more considerate of my actions. I know what I felt the other day was wrong and mean but it was inevitable. I'm sorry for feeling that way. And I still don't feel like talking to you. Maybe you're the reason. Okay who am I kidding. You are the reason. I just don't feel like it. HAH.
Past few days was awesome shitx! Nyehhehe
Took the opportunity to meet the girls at Wendy's on Wed since Mama had D&D.
Chatted about life. Amazing how we're all almost 20 and Shah and I we'll be entering Uni (hopefully) in 2 years time. and the girls 3 years. Syir's planning to enter Lasalle soon. Happy for her, since business wasn't really her thing and Arts is her passion so, she ought to follow her passion.
Coffee Bean-ed too. There was a mini Christmas tree and we wished that our daughters/sons will be friends like how we are now in 2050. :D
Starbucks & Monopoly Deal w the Clique on Fri. met the sec5s too. (:
Nelson DOES NOT know how to play MD. kill him? LOL. And he blamed on the fact that he's studying in the West (maybe?) since all of us are still in the East but we still take forever to meet. Liking Loy's hair too.
We miss the $2 Wednesday Nasi Lemak and the half-cooked wanton noodle. LOL.
Met Mrs Mah at the bus stop before leaving for school.
I wonder how she goes through leaving her students every year. Last year, we left. This year, the current sec4s leaving. Aww.
My batch are secretly wishing that the juniors(2010 batch) won;t do better than us. HAHHA. Evil. But we still hope you guys will do well and enter courses and JCs that you guys want.
I shall stop here. Long long post now :D
Saturday, November 13 @ 11:26:00 pm