snsnj

1. I facebook.
2. I tweet.
3. Atelophobia- Fear of imperfection.




Credits:
Designer. Basecode. Navi code. Icons. Post's image border.

when falling






Are we friends or are we dating?
These days I've been confused about you, even more about me
When we're watching movies, also go for a walk
I have a deep secret to tell you

We're friends closer than lovers
But what should I do? I've grown so fond of you

Before I know it, everything of you
I've grown fond of everything about you
I will slowly and slowly become closer
I like everything about you
Even though the words “I love you” aren’t said
Please just stay with me like this, please promise me, forever

My heart wants to confess everything like a man
You’d better catch my heart, you’d better know my heart baby

Before I know it, everything of you
I've grown fond of everything about you
I will slowly and slowly become closer
I like all that you are, like everything
Even though those words are awkward
Please stay with me and promise me
Eternally

“There’s no friendship between boys and girls”
I didn’t believe it back then

No, even though we become lovers
We will continue being even better friends

I will listen to you
I will listen to you

More than the words “I love you”
We still, with our sweet feelings
Little by little, starting from today

I like all that you are, like everything
Your hands that I took, I won’t let go

But instead I will be by your side saying “I love you”, forever


- 베이지 & 려욱 (:


Tuesday, November 9 @ 8:51:00 pm