snsnj

1. I facebook.
2. I tweet.
3. Atelophobia- Fear of imperfection.




Credits:
Designer. Basecode. Navi code. Icons. Post's image border.

in nine years.





Dear,

I did you wrong.
Don't torture me this way.
The pain is unbearable.
The guilt is killing me.
Your tears are making me weak.
I took 3 years to get to where I am now, so that I can be here, with you. I am sorry for taking such a long time to realise that you were waiting for me all these while.

For the past 3 years, you've teared, for this girl...
For the past 3 years, you've waited, for this girl...
For the past 3 years, you've pretended, for this girl...
For the past 3 years, you've endured, for this girl...
For the past 3 years, she's the world...

She was blind.
She was deaf.
She was naive.
She overlooked a gem for a stone.
She contemplated.
She now know.

Well, 3 years have passed, and she'll be running. Running to your arms.
And she'll continue bringing you only smiles and laughters.
Tears and anger are not part of this contract.

This is honest.
This is true.
This is sincere.
This is pure.
This is real.
This is now.
This is love.

There will be us.
There will be we.
There will be Hanan.
There will be Nana.
There will be Pasir Ris.

We drew a picture so perfect.
A picture of us, enduring and facing the obstacles.
A picture of us, in years to come.
A picture of us, in arms.


Wait for us. We'll be back.


When saying goodbye becomes hard...


Sunday, December 19 @ 9:38:00 pm