snsnj

1. I facebook.
2. I tweet.
3. Atelophobia- Fear of imperfection.




Credits:
Designer. Basecode. Navi code. Icons. Post's image border.

perihal generasi





!~@#$%^&*(+_)(*&^%$#@!Q~!@#$%^&*IU&Y^T%R$E#

It sucks when its at its peak where you don't get bored of each other AT ALL and things starts to go very wrong and complicated and torn apart and someone is going through their final year in college. How bad can it get.


Hi.
Who still does that these days?
I'm sorry but you totally should watch PG (Perihal Generasi) on Suria. A TV show which discusses about teenagers and their problems. All 4 of you should sit down together and watch the entire series.
From a viewer: "Bagus juga rancangan ni coz at the end of the programme, it shows the right way on how the parents should talk and overcome this situation with their teens"

Then maybe at the end of it, you guys talk about it or something? Like discuss about it...
seriously?!

Hi Suria.
Do you mind airing Perihal Generasi again? Cause I think some people avoid watching it and facing reality. PG is a totally good show. Suria should have more of these kinda shows often!


this is a PERIHAL GENERASI!


Tuesday, January 18 @ 11:08:00 pm