It's funny how we both feel the same way.
We both get jealous when the other one have fun w others. We want to spend as much time as possible w each other. As much as we do w our other friends.
It's funny how you say you have little to offer.
When what you have to offer is enough for me. It was difficult to adapt to. but I managed, and it's a norm now. I know that if you could spend all your time w me, you would.
I'll be looking forward to the day where we hang-out at my house, watching a movie, w me in your arms (heheheheee) and share a tub of ice-cream and fool around.
We've come a long way.
There are a lot more first for us. To look back is foolish.
I think of you again like a habit
I get tired of this life so I countlessly
laugh when I think of you, cry when i miss you
Hey silly, can't you tell I'm head over heels over you? ♥
Sunday, May 8 @ 1:11:00 am