snsnj

1. I facebook.
2. I tweet.
3. Atelophobia- Fear of imperfection.




Credits:
Designer. Basecode. Navi code. Icons. Post's image border.

opposite directions.





Heyy. I hope you get to stumble upon this while doing your research and stuff.

It's a fact that things will get tough but hang in there.

Life's full of ups and downs. What matters is how we deal it. Life keeps coming our way and we both get busy and we'll have less time for each other. Although time & distance separates us, know that my thoughts will always be w you. And know that I treasure each moment with you.

I wna be there facing challenges w you, but I know it's impossible. So, I shall cheer you on from the back, silently.

We're just another two teens. Two teens who cares deeply for each other, who will go all out to motivate each other in achieving our dreams.

the balance act - they go out as a couple, you see them hang out with their friends too. you’ll see their profile pictures aren’t really just the two of them. they know how to balance their friends and their relationship

the “your love gives me hope” - the couples who stick to each other through thick and thin, you never see them fight but you know they’re strong. they’re legal and their friends just love them. they balance everything and they’re the best ones out there plus their love just give you hope

Smallears, we'll make it through. We'll make it through, together. ♥


Saturday, May 28 @ 11:56:00 pm