snsnj

1. I facebook.
2. I tweet.
3. Atelophobia- Fear of imperfection.




Credits:
Designer. Basecode. Navi code. Icons. Post's image border.






:) this year, it'll be tough. I remember writing it in my blog earlier this year. Heh. Oh well. Something I have to go through whether I like it or not.

Opportunity cost of studying is Mama and Hafiz.

But honestly, I'm glad I spent the previous night dinnering and hanging out w my mom till 1, not thinking abt my books. I may have to pay a price but...

Oh well. Both of us have exams tmr till thurs. A-ssa! Hopefully we have the energy to date that night. Teehee :) and I wont fall asleep on him ><
Himnae love! Ok. Tmr's first paper. Insya'allah all my papers would be doable and I wont break down the day/few hours before. Amin!


Here's your daily dosage. It's only the fifth one -.- hehhe

#5 X-Men on the train! (:

Gnight dear
Lesser than tmr, more than yesterday <3


Sunday, June 26 @ 11:33:00 pm