snsnj

1. I facebook.
2. I tweet.
3. Atelophobia- Fear of imperfection.




Credits:
Designer. Basecode. Navi code. Icons. Post's image border.

a lesson.





You :)
You taught me how to be genuinely be happy for someone.
Recently, I received a news. and there was this warm feeling when I read it and it felt so good.
I remember I used to say the term "I'm happy for you" without thinking twice. But after that incident, I don't think I can. I never knew that feeling happy for another being would make you feel happy yourself.

I feel like a better person. Less of a hypocrite. May be it's shameless for me to say it but yeah


#7 Late night webcams :)
#8 Being there for me, hearing me rant :)
#9 Levis Tee :)

Gnight dear
Lesser than tmr, more than yesterday <3


Aenai jikan ga bokura no ai of tsuyokumini coopera, kotoba ni…


Saturday, July 2 @ 2:28:00 am