snsnj

1. I facebook.
2. I tweet.
3. Atelophobia- Fear of imperfection.




Credits:
Designer. Basecode. Navi code. Icons. Post's image border.






I'm tired. I know this was what I signed up for but I'm tired of disappointments.

I just want to blame someone for this but I can't cause there's no one to be blamed.

Why does it seem that each time we quarrel, I'll get mad but still worry for you? I worry for your well-being and think of the stupidest things. I'm fuming mad but yet I can't help but to worry.

I expected so little but... Yeah. I know most of the time things happen and mom just comes in our way. And that's exactly what drives me nuts. The fact that I know you're not to blame but I'm still mad at you. Most of the time, after getting mad at you, I'll get mad at myself for getting mad at you.

And sometimes most of e time, behind these arguments, there's a little hope that wants you to magically appear and surprise me to make it up. To make us feel better... To make me feel better. But then again, that'll be too much to expect.

Ah crap. Ok. I should stop here before it starts to flow on and on...


Monday, August 1 @ 5:48:00 pm