well then,
it's the little things that make us pick a fight.
it's the little things that turn everything upside down
it's the little things that make me/you cry to sleep at night
it's the little things, mistakes that I made that tore us.
yet, it's ironic how
it's the little things that makes me smile
it's the little words & messages that makes my day
it's the little time we spend together made everything worth waiting for
it's the little actions you do makes me feel blessed
it's the little things you do that makes me feel it's all worthwhile
the little things. it's tiny. but it does matter.
small but powerful.
little but strong.
tiny but impactful.
for all the small things you've done, I thank you. I just can't express my appreciation for your actions.
I guess what people say it's true. No matter how much he makes you mad/worry, the experience/situation will strengthen your feelings for him, in a good way of course :)
Friday, June 8 @ 12:12:00 am